How to remove the protection of your mobile memory card
Mobile memory card, which is also known as memory card, has a tiny appearance but a large storage space. It can be used to exchange and transmit data by card reader or by connecting mobile phone to computer. The mobile phone memory card will be recognized as a mobile storage device by the operating system.
When using the memory card of mobile phone, many friends may find a problem that the memory card is write-protected.
In write-protected memory cards you can not write any data or delete any files. Even if you use the formatting function of the system, it can not be repaired. What should we do? In fact, there are many reasons why SD cards are write-protected. Different situations need different methods to treat.
There are two reasons for writing protection of mobile SD card, physical and logical problems. Physical problems generally refer to write-protect buttons, poor contact and other issues. While the logical problems may be the Windows configuration problems on the computer or that the configuration data on the SD card is out of order. Let's have a look in turn.
(In addition, some users can not understand the difference between TF card and SD card. Micro SD card, formerly known as Trans-flash Card (TF card), was officially renamed as Micro SD Card in 2004. It was invented by SanDisk (flash) company and mainly used for mobile digital devices. Micro SD card/TF card can be converted to SD card through card sleeve. )
1. Check if your SD card is protected. Most SD cards have a write-protect switch. First of all, look at the write-protect button. If the button is in the same direction as the "Lock" tag, as long as we dial the switch in the opposite direction, we can remove the write-protection of the SD card.
Note: Only SD cards have write-protect switches, and MicroSD cards (TF cards) do not have write-protect switches.
2. In some cases, because the SD card has not been used for a long time, the exposed metal contacts produce oxide layer. It may also make the data not be written, resulting in write-protection. We can take out the oxide layer by pencil or rubber and read it again.
3. It is particularly common in companies or research institutes. In order to prevent data leaks or external storage devices brought by employees from spreading viruses to other machines in the company, which results in the loss of corporate interests. The person in charge of the organization usually asks the network administrator to install port restriction software on each machine to make SD card displayed protection. Then you need to apply to the network administrator for permission. It is usually a password to remove the restrictions on the use of your computer.
4. Microsoft SD cards for some mobile phones may get virus while browsing some unknown websites on the Internet. When the virus infects the MicroSD card, it will encrypt and lock the data of the SD card, and no more data will be allowed to be written.
In a similar situation, the only suggestion is to format the SD card so that the virus can not infect other machines. Mobile phones should also be reset.
If you want to restore the files in the protected SD card, then you need professional data recovery software, which can directly avoid the deprotection and extract the files in the SD card first. Here you are advised to use uncut data recovery software. This highly efficient professional software will not disappoint you. And the most important thing is that it is easy to operate, just follow the process to finish.
If you are in need of recovery, follow the following steps.
1. First, click Download and start uncut data recovery software. Choose the file format to be restored. The suggestion is to select all format types to avoid omission.
2. Next, you will be prompted to choose the disk partition. Which disk lost files? With the right selection, external storage media will be automatically identified. Select the partition to read, and click Next.
3. The software finished to be read will automatically generate a file list. Then open the file list to browse the files directly, find the files you need to restore.You can also seek in the file format list. If not found, select the depth scan.
Unfortunately, 90% of your SD card may have been damaged if you can neither remove the protection nor read the file data from your SD card. So contact the maintenance personnel or SD card manufacturer as soon as possible to deal with it for you.
If there are any problems in using the software, you are welcome to contact the customer service on the software for consultation. I am sure you will receive a satisfactory reply.