USB Storage Device Repair and Restore Data
The use of USB storage devices makes our life more convenient. Usual USB devices refer to devices connected by USB interface, such as U disk, mobile hard disk, etc. Various storage space sizes and styles can meet different needs. Take the usual U-disk for example. Although the memory is small, it is very convenient to carry.
But when using USB storage devices, troubles come with convenience at the same time. Because in use, many users inevitably face the problem of data loss of storage devices. There are many reasons for data loss, including file loss caused by error deletion, formatting device, virus attack and so on. There is also the fact that the USB storage device can not be recognized, so you can not open the storage device and access the data in the USB device.
But is there a way to repair USB storage devices and restore data? Of course there is. First, let's look at how to use the professional data recovery software uncutdata recovery to retrieve the lost data caused by misoperation. Of course, before recovering data loss, we need to pay attention to a few points to avoid permanent data loss.
Dos and don'ts:
1. The software can't be installed in the partition that needs to recover data, so as not to destroy the original data.
2. After scanning, when perform the recovery operation, please do not store the file in the partition which needs to recover the data.
3. Users can contact senior engineers on uncutdata recovery software for help when the situation is particularly complex and can not be solved.
After notice these, when we connect USB storage devices to computers, misoperation results in file loss. We can easily use uncutdata recovery software, a professional level recovery tool, to help you recover lost files perfectly. This is a free, professional and convenient software. Even if you have never operated the data recovery software, you can also restore the data of the USB storage device according to the operation prompts on the software.
Operating processes are as follows:
1.The first step is to download and start uncutdata recovery software. Choose the file format to be restored. The suggestion is to select all format types to avoid omission.
2.Next step, you will be prompted to restore the file disk partition. Which disk lost files? With right selection, external storage media will be automatically identified. Select the partition to read, and click Next.
3.The software finished to be read will automatically generate a file list. Then open the file list to browse the file directly. Find the file you need to restore.You can also seek in the file format list.If you can not find, select the deep scan.
Follow the processes on the software step by step. In the final step, just click on the file you need to restore. Among the users who use uncutdata recovery software to recover data, most of them feel that this software is very convenient, effective and trustworthy. If you need such a software to help you retrieve the lost data, you can now operate according to the tutorial!
Another case is that the USB storage device cannot be recognized when connecting to the computer. Then we can try to fix it. What are the reasons why USB storage devices cannot be recognized?
1. USB devices are disabled in Windows. For example, if the registry is modified and the USB device is disabled, the USB can not be recognized and read. It may also be a tool like USB Block that requires administrators to provide passwords to use the USB interface.
2. BIOS set up to disable USB devices. If you disable USB devices in BIOS, there will be a problem that USB devices can not be recognized and read when connecting to USB.
3. The USB device itself has malfunction. For example, if there is something wrong with the interface and internal damage occurs, it will be unable to identify the device.
4. The voltage of USB interface is not enough. This problem often arises when connecting to a mobile hard disk. For example, if you connect the mobile hard disk to the front-end interface, the front-end interface can not provide enough voltage, but the power of the mobile hard disk is high and requires high voltage. In addition, poor power supply may also lead to insufficient voltage.
5. The driver does not match the USB device. Failure to install the latest driver may result in the failure of the USB device to be recognized and read.
6. The USB device does not match the interface. For example, your device is a USB 3.0 device, if plugged into the USB 2.0 device interface, there will be a mismatch, resulting in USB can not be recognized and read.
Obviously, we first need to check whether our USB storage device has accessed to the correct interface, and then see if it is caused by insufficient power supply. The simplest way is to change a computer to connect to see if it can be used properly. If it's still unrecognizable, update your driver to see if it can be solved.
1. Hold down the Win + R key and open the Run Dialog Box.
2. Then enter [devmgmt. msc] in the runtime box to open [Device Manager].
3. Expand the Universal Serial Bus Controller to find the unidentified USB device and right-click on the Update Driver.
I hope the operation here can help you! In the case of normal use of USB devices, the lost data can be retrieved by uncutdata recovery software. If the USB device is not recognized, you can try to repair it by yourself. But it needs more professionalism. If the problem can not be solved, please contact professionals to help you deal with it in time!